Product Description
A Valentine's Day party wouldn't be complete without tempting food gifts. Make your favorite treats more fun and flirty with the unique heart design of these Love Bug baking cups. Use these colorful fluted paper baking cups for lining cavities of mini muffin pans, making festive mini cupcakes, presenting party snacks and more! Pack of 100. Mini size, 1.25 inch diameter.
Wilton Love Bugs Mini Baking Cups, 100 Count Reviews
| By Siyue "SiYue" (USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton Love Bugs Mini Baking Cups, 100 Count (Kitchen) I purchased these on a whim but I thought they were the regular cupcake size. They are mini cupcakes. But instead of sending them back I just used them. I didn't have a mini cupcake pan so I used the regular cupcake pan and a bread loaf pan. I just set them in there and they held up. Several were misshaped but not too badly. I filled them up using a turkey baster. It took a while doing it that way and took a few tries to get it to do what I wanted. They turned out so cute even though the pattern was mostly blended in with the cake. I made red velvet cake and decorated each with one m&m. Everybody liked them at the picnic. |
› See the customer review...


No comments:
Post a Comment