Saturday, June 2, 2012

Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups Buy Now & Save


Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups

Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups

Product Description

Dress up your plain cupcakes with these printed cups. Also, great for party mints, nuts and candies!


  • Grease proof paper
  • Standard size 2" base 1-1/4" wall
  • 50 count approx.
  • SEALED IN ORIGINAL JUBILEE SWEET ARTS PACKAGING



Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Not same with picture, December 24, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups (Kitchen)
I hoped this cup was really good. But they send me the different cup, still animal print, but the color I got were white base with dark brown and dark red animal print, not what I was expected, upset.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Design..., February 6, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups (Kitchen)
I thought these were very cute... I haven't used them yet but they are adorable!! Price is very good too!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, October 21, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups (Kitchen)
Got these for a jungle theme baby shower. Very cute and everyone loved them. Ordered these and zebra. They weren't all bent up or too thin like some cups.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

Leopard Cupcake Baking Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment