Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bright Paper Baking Cups (100 pc)



Bright Paper Baking Cups (100 pc)


  • 100 Pieces
  • Measures: 1 7/8 Inches
  • Paper
  • Assorted Colors

Product Description


Bring some fun color to your favorite cupcake or candy treats with these Bright Baking Cups. Use these colored cups to decorate cupcakes for birthdays or bake sales.


Bright Paper Baking Cups (100 pc) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

8 of 9 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars THEY BLEED!!, July 20, 2011
By 
Wolfee1 (CALIFORN-I-A) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Bright Paper Baking Cups (100 pc) (Toy)
This is not a Toy, they are Bright Paper Baking Cups 100 pc, I ordered the Festive looking Baking Cups, there are 25 more Cups than Wilton Jeweltone 75 Baking Cups, I also have Wilton Baking Cups. The Colors are Yellow, Green, Purple, Red and Blue. These Paper Baking Cups change color from very Bright to very Dull after they are Baked in the oven and they stick to the Muffins,...big Time! the paper is also very thin

However, the problem is that Bright Paper Baking Cups, ... Bleed! the color Ink specially the Purple one has stained my Baking Muffin Tray, I washed it by hand twice and can not get rid off the stains, so I can imagine what it does to the food, we did not want to take a chance so we threw the Banana Muffins out. They are Made in China and they use very strong dyes and inks, I don't want to use them anymore, However, I can't send them back, it will cost me twice what I paid for the Item... I think I'll just stick to white color Baking Cups from now on, or use the... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

Bright Paper Baking Cups (100 pc)

No comments:

Post a Comment