Sunday, June 10, 2012

Discount Price Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75


Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75

Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75

Product Description

Regency Mini Baking cups. 75 count white paper liners for mini cupcake and muffin pans.


  • 75 Mini size cups
  • Fits mini muffin pans
  • Easy removal of cupcake or muffin from pan
  • Makes cupcakes and muffins easier and more sanitary to hold and eat



Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Correct Size for 24-Cup Muffin Pan, October 6, 2011
By 
Lynne E. (California) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75 (Kitchen)
These white mini-muffin baking cups are exactly the right size for my Dr. Oekter 24-Cup Muffin Pan. The flat bottoms are slightly smaller around than the ones on Beyond Gourmet Mini Baking-Cups, which are apparently intended for 20-cup muffin pans. (The larger mini-muffin baking cups worked with my 24-cup pan, but they took up extra space, so that the batter from a box of muffin mix didn't quite fit. After filling the 24 baking cups, I had enough batter left over for two standard muffins.)

Another reviewer complained about receiving Regency baking cups that were dusty, but this was not my experience. My mini-muffin baking cups came in a stapled-shut plastic bag with two small air... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, September 28, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Got the standard size white cups; I'm sure these'll do the job fine. Reason I'm not giving it a favorable review: Not gung-ho about the fact that the packaging of these liners had two airholes in the plastic wrapping (What for? There's NO need for holes!) So, my first impression - unsanitary. They should be tightly packaged, especially for being a food-related item you can't wash. It was literally covered in brown dust/fine powder like it was on the shelf for months without dusting and I know some of this dirty powder got into the wrapping via the holes on both sides; hence onto the liners. I've a neuroticism about cleanliness so this was a turn-off. I'm going to be baking foods in these things and it's not like you can wash them beforehand, because hello, they're thin paper! I subsequently purchased the Wilton cupcake liners Wilton Assorted... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to buy these little liner cups at a 'reasonable"price, November 6, 2011
By 
J. Paschal (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75 (Kitchen)
I found these little cups to compliment my mini-muffin pan and I have used them when I have taken mini-muffins on the go to make it easier for me!These same things at Williams-Sonoma were pricy but,I got them here on Amazon for a song! Yippee!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

Regency Mini Baking Cups, Set of 75

No comments:

Post a Comment