Product Description
Wilton Baking Cups are ideal for holding candy and nuts, too.
Wilton King Size White Baking Cups Reviews
| 18 of 21 people found the following review helpful By dbd2 (NY) - See all my reviews This review is from: Wilton King Size White Baking Cups (Kitchen) Bed Bath & Beyonds sells it for $2.19, more than a third less of what Amazon charges. 8 of 9 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton King Size White Baking Cups (Kitchen) The product works but they are taller than expected. Of course you don't have to fill them so full, however I do and they just come out too large. I like the jumbo size better. When filling them they come out a much more reasonable size. 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton King Size White Baking Cups (Kitchen) Good product...........hard to find size. But overpriced, I learned after purchasing. Check out your mall kitchen store first. |
› See all 6 customer reviews...


No comments:
Post a Comment