Product Description
It couldn�t be easier to dress up a cupcake or treats! Fill with candy or nuts or use for mini muffins. Mini size 1-1/4 diameter cups.
- Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
- Mini size 1-1/4 inch diameter cups
- 100 count pack
- Coordinated Wilton baking cups make it easy to bake up a colorful and fun dessert.
Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini Cups, 100 Count Reviews
| 13 of 13 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini Cups, 100 Count (Kitchen) I'm not Betty Crocker reincarnated, however, these little mini cup cake cups are cute but they stick and change color when baked. I suggest you bake in a white mini cup cake cup and use these to decorate. To bad they weren't how I expected. 13 of 14 people found the following review helpful By Wolfee1 (CALIFORN-I-A) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini Cups, 100 Count (Kitchen) Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini Cups, 100 Count, I don't like these Baking Cups, not only they stick to the Mini-Muffin but after they are Baked their colors changed from very Bright to very Dull and that's not even the worst part, the Ink colors so Festive Bleeds into the Muffins and even stained my Mini-Muffin Baking Pan, specially the purple one, I washed it twice by hand and the stains don't come off. Check the Pictures. So if you think they are that wonderful, you have been eating all the strong color dyes because if they stained my Baking Pan I can imagine what they will do to the food. They are Made in China. We did not eat them and threw the Banana Mini-Muffins out! ...Check Posted Pictures under the Item, Making Mini-Muffins with the Mini-Cups. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini Cups, 100 Count (Kitchen) I purchased these to use with my mini-cupcake maker. They cost a little more than the generic ones, but they arebright and colorful, which is why I use them. Even if my muffins turn out less-than tasty, they still look good! |
› See all 17 customer reviews...


No comments:
Post a Comment